Tuesday, July 24, 2012

News!


by Vladimir Kush

My divorce decree arrived. Signed, stamped, and sealed. It's finally over.

But at the same time, it's really just a new beginning.

I can breathe again. 

In fact, I may or may not have run squealing and singing through the house waving my papers in the air like a flag. :) :) :)

I made it.

I did it.

I made it through.

Now, onward to my new, fresh slate. Life can only get better from here. I feel like one of the children of Israel walking past the Egyptians on the way out of town!



3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see you feeling so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you did make it.... and you will continue to grow! Hang on tight! This new journey of yours is exciting and scary and fun and everything else imaginable! ENJOY IT! You only live once Angel, girl!

    Sending you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're gonna do amazing things!!! This is a fresh start, indeed! <3

    ReplyDelete