Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hope & Healing Spotlight!

Hello, my friends. Do you remember weeks and weeks ago when I was seriously giddy and posted a tease about how I would tell you why later. (If you missed it, the post was, "Part of something bigger." Well ... here's why: I hooked up with Michelle, the amazing lady who started up the Hope & Healing forum, and I'm now an administrator on the public side, the Hope & Healing Blog. (*applause, applause, applause*) YES! I'm so psyched! I mean, really!!! The purpose of the H&H blog is exactly the same as the goal of my own blog -- to gather and organize resources for addicts and loved ones. And now I have a whole legitimate playground to do it on. A legitimate domain! And a real, live organization to help out! It's what I've been praying for from the very beginning: the power to make a BIG difference! 

Annnnnd ... Here's the latest: I've recently started a new feature on the site called "Blogs of Note." So, scoot on over to the Hope & Healing Blog, and see what it's all about! And keep your eyes peeled! If you're a blogger in the S.A. network, YOU could be next!

1 comment: