I've been MIA ... but not really.
I love this work. Fighting pornography is one of my passions. In fact, lately I've become mildly addicted to it. Ironic, eh?
Below is a list of some of my latest projects. Come join the fun!!!
- Just updated the Hope & Healing Blog. Have you seen it? From now on, I'll probably be working more on maintaining that blog than my own. So if you want to see what I'm working on, swing by and see us, okay?
- Created a page for the H&H Forum on facebook. Be bold! Come "Like" us, and/or share the link with your friends. You never know who might need it. Here's the message I put up for all my hundreds of friends to see:
Even if this isn't for you, please stop by and 'like' the page. You never know who will see it ... and need it.http://www.hopeandhealinglds.com/" (See? You don't have to implicate you or your husband, you know. At least on my wall, people came out of the woodwork all over the place to support the forum just because it is such a great cause.)
- I've been drumming up some publicity for Jacy's women's conference in Utah on October 19, The Togetherness Project. Have you heard about it? It's going to be amazing!
- Fight the New Drug came to my city, and I went to see them. I also helped host their guest speaker, Todd Blaquiere, and while he was here, we hatched an idea to have him come back to VA for a tour during White Ribbon Against Pornography Week (WRAP) this fall! (we've got possibly 5 organizations on board so far)
- As it turns out, Fight the New Drug has a local chapter that just started a few months ago that is just an hour away from me! How cool is that?! I went to a meeting last week and it was sooooo awesome to be in a room full of "fighters" -- both male and female! ROCK ON!
- Remember SHAMED, the documentary? Big things are about to happen with that project ... and soon! Word on the street is that the name will be changing shortly as the current title carries a bit of a stigma. BIG fundraiser coming up in September! Contact me if you're interested in helping out!
So ... if you don't see me around a lot ... just know ... I love you guys! I AM around. I'm just behind the scenes. Mwahahahahaaaaa ... And I am thinking about you TONS and fighting the battle on other fronts at the moment. Reinforcements are always welcome. ;)