Sunday, July 14, 2013

I married Jack!

from www.mywedding.com

Yes, it's true. As you are reading this, chances are I am lying in the sun on a tropical island with the man of my dreams. Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it? Believe me, I am the one pinching myself! 

A hundred times ... a thousand times, I have tried to start a post about our engagement, about the wedding ... something. But I never know quite how to put it all into words. So ... many of you have been through this journey right alongside me. You know what I've been through. You know what it means for me to have gotten to this point. What do you want to know? Tell me what you want to hear me blog about. Ask me your questions about my state of mind, my expectations for the future, etc. I'll answer them.

There are a few things I know for sure: 

I adore him with all my heart. We are a perfect match. And ... Life together is going to be an adventure!

Love to you all! See you when I get back from my honeymoon! Ahhhhhhhh!

A view of the D.C. temple on our wedding day.



No comments:

Post a Comment