Monday, July 8, 2013

For the Lonely Mothers in the Summertime

Hey, ladies. Great article for mommas (like me) who are struggling right now because they have to be far, far away from their babies! Enjoy...

"For the Lonely Mothers in the Summertime" 

By Melody Bergman

As summer approaches, my heart sinks because my children will be leaving. Since my divorce, I am legally bound to turn them over to their father. Now my summers are filled with time. And I am trying to savor the gift in spite of its aftertaste. 



See more at: http://powerofmoms.com/?s=lonely+mothers+in+the+summertime#sthash.oxgp9dAJ.dpuf

And while I have your ear, you might check out the website where it's published, too: Power of Moms. Awesome site with allllll sorts of resources! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment